WordPress Hacked Website Repair
Our professional and affordable service will remove malware, badware, code injections and backdoors from your website ensuring the security of your users, businesses and private information.
Website Hardening and Monitoring
We’d prefer to protect you from a hack attack rather than pick up the pieces afterwards. Getting hacked is stressful and costly. As you can imagine, your home screen will be far more effective at converting sales than this one.
Most websites are built on Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Joomla! or Drupal. They are an excellent way to build a professional looking website that you can manage yourself. The trade off for this convenience is security, popular CMS systems are more commonly targeted by hackers. However, there are several steps we can help you take, to stay one step ahead of the hackers.
– 24/7 monitoring
– Malware removal
– Blacklist cleanup
– Dirty SEO repair
– Peace of mind
Some common website problems that occur
– Inject codes into your website that can send malicious programs and viruses to your website visitors
– Completely hijack your website and replace it with their own
– Spam your contact forms, sending you huge amount of spam emails
– Display ads on your website (Sometimes adult rated)
– Muck up your website, making your website look broken or elements out of place
– Give you random code errors on the website
– Plugins may cause problems or your website may be stuck in maintenance mode